Another Lowcountry community is getting its own resource for community news and events.
North Charleston Patch will launch later this month.
It joins Patch sites in Goose Creek, Summerville, West Ashley and Mt. Pleasant. Each launched last summer.
Patch has been covering regional stories happening in North Charleston: including the roll out of the first locally made Boeing Dreamliner and a variety of events at the North Charleston Coliseum.
Now, North Charelston neighborhoods will also have an outlet for their community news. There will be an event calendar and a new home for local bloggers.
More than just a place to read, Patch is a great way to interact with your neighbors: comment on current events, rate local businesses and post pictures of recreation league games or those back-to-school pictures.
If you'd like to subscribe to North Charleston Patch newsletters and be notified when the sites launches, please complete the form above and click submit.
See More on Patch
- Red Cross Holding Disaster Volunteer Training After Oklahoma Twisters
- Columbia and South Carolina Featured on C-SPAN This Weekend
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Goose Creek Patch?
- DHEC Reopens Shellfish Beds After Water Quality Improves
- Goose Creek Teens Learn Sobering Lesson on Drunk Driving